VOYAGE PROJECT – OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE YOUNG AND GRADUATES EMPLOYABILITY IN VIETNAM
Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Erasmus+ CBHE Overview
The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employablity, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work.
Erasmus+ “Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education” are transnational cooperation projects, based on multilateral partnerships, primarily between higher education institutions from Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
General Objectives of the VOYAGE Project
The Project provides local companies with an innovative online tool for the assessment and recruitment of qualified human capital, granting the possibility to mobilize several search parameters so to select among the certified CVs available on Vietnamese graduates’ database the candidate that best fits the company needs.
Implement the Vietnamese database of university graduates
- Develop the Vietnamese Graduates Profile Survey
- Design the Vietnamese Graduate Job condition Survey
- Set up a Qualified System of Vietnamese Graduates Placement
- Draft the best practice guidelines and common learning for internship promotion and skill need’ monitoring
Outcomes and target groups
Vietnamese graduates/students close to graduation
- Free of charge get and use of placement services
- Easy access to information on job/internship opportunities
- Improve career guidance and placement opportunities
- Certification of academic career
- Democratic and qualified access to labour marker
Firms and local business
- Availability of CV regularly updated by graduates
- CV search facilities for human resources selection and recruitment purposes
- Possibility to check and compare profiles of graduates to hire
Register on the VOYAGE platform to get access to the online services: http://voyage.almalaurea.it